Family life and parenting can sometimes prove challenging. Help is at hand for all members of the family.
- Library Catalogue - search our live catalogue for up-to-date information about what titles are available, what's currently on loan and where items are in stock.
- Digital Download - search our Download Zone for eBooks, Audio Books, music and film.
- Library Events - find out what’s happening in your local library – all events are free of charge!
Useful External Links
- South Dublin Healthy Reading Scheme (Family Reading List (61KB - PDF) & Adult Reading List (63KB - PDF))
- The Irish Hospice Foundation Thérèse Brady Library has compiled a booklet of suggested reading material and useful online resources to help with bereavement Bereavement Bibliotherapy Booklet
- www.citizensinformation.ie – giving access to public service information
- www.familyresource.ie/centres.php - a list of family resource centres in Ireland
- www.onefamily.ie – supporting all members of all one-parent families
- www.fsa.ie – website of the Family Support Agency
- www.rollercoaster.ie – for the ups and downs of pregnancy and parenting
- www.boards.ie – discussion forum
- www.parentline.ie – support, guidance and information on all aspects of parenting
- www.childline.ie – support for children and teenagers up to age 18.
- www.teenline.ie – support for young adults who would like to speak with someone
- www.teenspace.ie - provides information on events, activities and recreation services for young people from 10 to 18
- http://www.helpful.com/ - useful and varied articles in regard to a variety of family issues and topics