Tel: +353 1 4593315+353 1 4593315
Senior Librarian: Siobhan Bermingham
Closed Saturdays and Mondays of Bank Holiday Weekends
- Mon: 9.45 - 8.00
- Tues: 9.45 - 8.00
- Wed: 9.45 - 8.00
- Thurs: 9.45 - 8.00
- Fri: 9.45 - 4.30
- Sat: 9.45 - 4.30
Events and Activities
|26/04/2017 - 6:30pm||
Internet for Beginners (Part of: )
Gain the confidence and skills to take your first steps online, so that you can play your part in an increasingly digital world. Digital Skills for Citizens Scheme supported by Dept. of Communications, Climate Change and Environment. Booking essnetial as palces are limited. To boo, telephone 01-4593315
|27/04/2017 - 6:30pm||
Book Club for Adults (Part of: )
The Clondalkin Library Book CLub meets once a month for a roundatble discussion of books. This month: Dear Life by ALice Munro. New members always welcome, no booking required.
|29/04/2017 - 10:00am||
Crafternoon Craft Circle (Part of: )
Every Saturday (except public holidays) between 10.00 & 12.00 noon, this group meets to knit and crochet. The group has no leader or teacher - just enthusiastic handicrafters eager to learn and happy to share advice and tips. New members always welcome, no booking required.
Some Services available at Clondalkin Library
- Free WIFI
- IT terminals for children and adults
- Photocopying and printing service
- Download zone
- Range books, periodicals, newspapers, reference and local studies material
- Forms - passport, driving licence etc
- Information leaflets on local community events
- Events and classes eg. language, bookclub, craft class etc
- Programme of Children's and adult events throughout the year
- TTRS programme
- Assistive technologies and hearing loops etc.
- Home Delivery Service
There is no library specific parking at Clondalkin Library. On-street free and pay parking are available nearby.
Map and Directions
The Red Line LUAS Red Cow stop is approximately a ten minute walk from Clondalkin library, from the LUAS stop walk over the blue bridge and towards the village.
The library can also be reached using the following bus services:
- Route 68 Aston Quay to Newcastle / Greenogue Business Park (accessible)
- Route 69 Aston Quay to Rathcoole (accessible)
- 51B Aston Quay to Grange Castle (accessible)
- 51C Aston Quay to Grange Castle (accessible)
- 76 A/B which connects Clondalkin, Tallaght and Ballyfermot (accessible)
- 210 Tallaght (The Square) to Liffey Valley Centre (accessible)
For details of timetables and fares, see the Dublin Bus website. Carparking facilities are not provided at the library.